Static Guarding is one of our key activities, making up a high proportion of the companies business. We endeavour to provide an efficient and cost effective service to our clients, and to achieve this we only appoint the most suitable people and train them to the highest standard.
There are a variety of locations where static guards provide the ideal solution. Examples are:
• Offices • Shops • Factories • Warehouses
• Industrial Estates • Empty Buildings • Garages • Vehicle Storage Areas • Schools • Hospitals • Construction & Demolition Sites
• Student Accommodation • Apartments / Concierge
There are any number of methods of securing premises and property, one way to ensure the prevention of damage and loss is to have a physical presence on site. The highly visual presence of a uniformed Security officer is one of the most effective deterrents to thieves and vandals.
Static Guarding is one of the most effective ways of ensuring the Security of your premises, property and personnel. There are a number of situations that initiate a requirement for a static guard:
• Insurance requires personnel / Security on site after normal working hours
• High value or dangerous equipment stored on site
• High risk locality
• Controlled access required
• Highly visual deterrent required
• Prevention of physical loss
• Searching is part of the company policy
• Monitoring of equipment alarms and systems – CCTV monitoring and emergency on call systems.
Concierge Security offers a smart professional low key solution to manning the foyer or reception area of any company, business or accommodation building.
Benefits: • Low Key • Fits Corporate image · Reception Duties • Control access / egress to and from buildings • Visitors records • Fire evacuation / emergency procedures • Protect clients/ visitors/tenants • Tailored to meet client / corporate needs